During our spare time, our associates are still focused on completing our Scripting Book project.
Following is an abridged listing of topics that the book will encompass:
- the basics of our Assess, Position and Influence model.
- the conceptual bridge between our Assess, Position and Influence process model and the script;
- the basics of a starter script;
- the basics of a good scripted play;
- the art and science of "scenario planning and modeling"; and
- the technical differences between our Assess, Position and Influence (API) model and John Boyd's Observation, Orientation, Decision and Action (OODA) model.
We are currently still deciding on how to transpose the basics of the Sunzi's "Victory Temple" model into this book.