The strategists who are seeking for another perspective in their endeavor. Please read this post.
Following is an abridged listing of our favorite posts
Understanding the Basics of Strategy
- How to Unify the Team (from the San Francisco 49ers view)
- How to Succeeding Through the Practice of Scripting a Game (from the San Francisco 49ers view)
- How to Shape the Competition.
- Red Auerbach's 57 Strategies
- How to be the Two Moves Ahead of the competition (1)
- How to be the two moves Ahead of the Competition (2)
- Assessing the Unfocused Strategist
- How to Strategize like Sun Bin.
- A Historical Note on Jiang Tai Gong.
- A Historical Note on Zhuge Liang.
- Zhuge Liang's The Way of General.
- Understanding the Dao from a pragmatic view.
How to Center and Focus
One could not strategize if he/she does not possess the skill of "centering and focusing"
- Learning the basics of centering
- Achieving the State of Centerness.
- Centering by practicing Yiquan, Taijiquan and Baguazhang.
- Failure to Plan is Planning to Fail
- Preparation Precedes Performance
- The Sign of the Times: The Robots Trend is Here
- The Vending Machines Trend
- Compass Trend (8): The Automated Trend Continues
- Compass Trend (10): Employing the Health-Perfect Employees...
- Our Compass Toolbox
- Understanding the Competition
- Shock and Awe