Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Someone recently asked us about our book's launch date. We are currently adding more interesting case studies and more test cases.
For the newbies, our book is focused on our interpretation of the various strategic principles from the Art of War and other Chinese strategy classics. It will show the connection between those principles with another popular set of western business principles.
We will also discuss the unique concepts of our Strategic Assessment process and show a comparison of our strategic assessment process to the popular (but partially-efficient) SWOT approach.
It also encompasses the rules of strategic assessment from various viewpoints. We will post more information on our book endeavor as it reaches the completion stage.
If you have any questions and comments, please contact us at http://www.formspring.me/Compass360CG
Thanks for your patience and support.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Sunday, September 12, 2010
different remotes. How do you get them to made decisions as a team?
efficiently well at remote locales?
Do you have a process that can get people to
operate effectively as a team?
Since 2006, everyone are still focused on the matters of different locations, time zones, and culture. They do not know how to build a big picture as a team. They do not have a process to make decisions. Nothing has changed. Technology evolves. Jobs are continually being outsourced. Salary and bonuses for the worker-bees declines. Attention span decreases.
This process also allows them to make decisions regardless of the distance, the technology and the project culture.
In future posts, we will explain the beneficial values of Compass AE.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
- Is your decision based on connecting the current objective to the big tangible picture?
- What is in your big tangible picture?
- How many variables can you hold in your head?
- Do you have the process that enables you to make decisions?
- Do you have the will to work through the process of making a decision?
- Are you able to see the outcome of a decision in term of risk/rewards and risk/consequences?
- Can you make decisions under extreme pressure?
- Can you implement your decision effectively?