After many thousands of hours of researching and experimenting, we were able to identify those factors and concluded with the correct sequence of those factors.
Our research shows that the successful strategists usually followed the paradigm of assessing the Big Tangible Picture before deciding on any strategic move. They are also focused on finding and utilizing the path of least resistance to their advantage.
- Assess the Big Tangible Picture before deciding on any strategic move.
- Identify the vital objectives, the urgent objectives and the grand objectives
- Determine the advantages and the disadvantages behind the approaches for each objective
- Connect each strategic (or tactical) move into one "active" thread and focus it toward your goal.
- Anticipate two moves ahead while implementing half a step forward.
- Plan purposeful move. Operate with a focus on 100% efficiency.
- Operate efficiently. Do not waste a move.