- Understand how things work and how things connects from an inside to outside view and from a top to bottom view
- Recognize the positive points and the negative points of the situation
- Test the decision with "what-if" situations.
- At the end of the project launch (or the business year), review your decisions.
- Learn from it.
- Focus on improving your strategy and your execution
- Experience results
- What does not kill you, will only makes you strong;.
- The key to being strong is learning from that experience; and .
- It is better to know the big tangible picture and the exceptions before making a strategic move.
the professionals always know the big tangible picture
and the exceptions to the situation before making a strategic move. ..."
- a paraphrase from a nameless strategist
in strategy, no step is in vain." - Chen Hao