- The collection of quality intelligence sometimes determines the state of the assessment.
- The assessment of certain situations determines the criteria of the goals.
- The goals and the approaches dictate the processes.
- The processes govern the resources.
- The performance of the implementers usually concludes the success of the goals.
With a tangible plan (or a Tangible Vision), one knows when to stay on course and when to adjust while executing the strategy.
By following the mentioned pointers, one could succeed at some point of time.
* In a future post, we will touch on the tactical specifics behind those strategic pointers.