- Collect the necessary but relevant data.
- Compare the categorized data.
- Contrast the differences by focusing on the relevant indicators.
- Count the numbers within the subcategories that are hidden behind the performance metrics. (It is important to verify the authenticity of the data.)
- Calculate the probabilities of winning.
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Q: How does one prevails over their competitors?
A: Assess, Position and Influence
Q: How does one assess?
A: Know the end in mind. Define the specific type of intelligence that one is going to collect before the act of assessing begins.
It is that simple. ... Or is it? ...