- Following the exploits of the many irrelevant celebrities and the various Machiavellian business leaders who claimed that they have read the Art of War;
- Believing that they will understand the Art of War principles because their in-laws are Chinese and that they get a chance to eat tons of free Chinese food;
- Believing that they will understand the Art of War principles by watching a selective set of movies (i.e., Red Cliff, Seven Samurai, Wall Street, The Art of War, etc.);
- Believing that collecting many of the various interpretations of the Art of War, would gain them the "vision" of Sunzi; and
- Believing that some of their competition would drop dead because of the sighting that they are being seen with a copy of the Art of War.
Sunday, April 1, 2012
The "Art of War" cult has a tendency of preaching and teaching the Art of War principles through an abyss of myths.
Following is an abridged list of this cult's special activities:
On the 1st of April, the only fools are those who followed the novices who are incorrectly preaching and teaching the principles from the Art of the War.
Side note: We will add more humorous points about the "Art of War" cult in our future posts.