- Chinese cultural items from Of Course Lion Source;
- Chinese tea from Red Blossom Tea;
- Chinese culture books from Dr. Roger T. Ames;
- Unique stuff from Jadedragon.com;
- Strategy and Leadership books from Mark McNeilly;
- Chinese strategy books from Dr. Ralph D. Sawyer;
- Books on consulting, technical project leadership, problem-solving and writing from Gerald M. Weinberg (His books are also available in the e-book format.);
- Mindjet's mind mapping software for the strategists who like to brainstorm; and
- IDM's desktop programming tools for the programmers who like quality tools.
Mark McNeilly has just updated his Art of Business book. His pragmatic view on how to build a plan with his version of Sunzi strategic principles, is quite good.
We also highly recommended Dr. Sawyer's latest book on Ancient Chinese Warfare .
[DISCLAIMER] We were not compensated for our suggestions.