In 2008, McCain defeated Romney for the GOP presidential nomination despite that he was outspent 10 to 1 . McCain won by focusing on a common message that connected to the masses of voters.
- What strategic attributes are in your Big Tangible Picture?
- How do you see your Big Tangible Picture?
- Can you see the tangible connections between the various political factors and the economic factors?
- Are you able to prioritize the collected intelligence?
- Do you know the quality specifics behind your collected intelligence?
- If one cannot see the connections, how can he or she assessed the Big Tangible Picture?
- Without a good assessment of your Big Tangible Picture, what is the probability of you prevailing over your competition?