- Situations and the components that are embedded within the state it is cyclical.
- Understand the cyclical stage behind the matrix of connectivity (The Dao) of the state will enable the chief decision maker to lead and manage.
- Understanding the significance of the relevant traditions and the tangible practices for each seasonal situations.
- Disallowing the outcome of a tactical situation to be a permanent fixture in one's life.
- When the season is positive, prepare for a chaotic season.
- When the season is negative, prepare for a stable season.
- The responsibility of a principal leader is to anticipate ahead and influence people to prepare now.
Comment From the Compass Desk
The constant viewing of events and objects in seasonal cycles has always enabled the successful strategists to anticipate certain opportunities and stay ahead of the curve.
Click on this link on more information on Jiang Tai Gong and Six Secret Teachings.