This item is for those late speculators who are projecting the possible outcome of the game
Lets view this game from the perspective of the coaches. Before scheming their strategic gameplan, good coaches and their staff have already studied the mindset and the tactical tendencies of the opposing coaches.
They have also studied the possible status of the weather, temperature and the wind direction and its effects every 30 minute period during the game.
- Quarterback vs. Free safety (He runs the defensive scheme.)
- Running Backs vs. Linebackers
- Offensive Line vs Defensive Line
- Special team vs. Special team (Field goal kicker or Punter and Gunners vs Gunners, kickoff returner and punt returner).
- the belief and the judgement of the chief decision maker and their coordinators;
- their management of certain tactical decisions (compromises and trade-offs);
- the planning of the strategy (defining the threats and the opportunities);
- their judgment of certain strategic factors in certain situations;
- the possible tactics for attacking certain players with direct and indirect influences;
- the comprehension of certain game scenarios while considering the time factor, the space factor, the order of tactical factors;
- the opposition and the converging of certain strategic factors;
- the particular gaps within certain micro tactical scenarios that are hidden in the grand scheme of the game;
- the identification of the "Wild Card" factor in certain tactical situations (very important to smart play-calling strategists);
- the individual constraints of the opposing players and the terrain in those situations;
- their usual response or reaction in those general situations (rise and falls of certain opportunities that could occur in the grand terrain).