Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Art of the Focus (6): Hitting the Target


The professionals usually strategizes or implement their strategy with a 50-50 chance of success as long as he or she stays 100% focused. The key is to avoid contentment.


Reflecting on One's State of Focusing

Following is an abridged list of questions that my associates asked themselves:
  • How do I stay focused without losing my state of emotional detachment?
  • Can I complete my purpose while ignoring the white noise, the emotional interferences and various external disruptions?
  • Can I concentrate on my current objective while being mindfully aware of my surroundings?
Sometimes, noise and interference create situations of trial and err. Those who succeed, usually stay focused while making the proper adjustments.

No comments: